Sunday, 19 May 2013

last post


The project is done, the portfolio handed in and the video can be found on You Tube...all in all the module 'digital media foundations' is over and with it our group work. In conclusion I can say that Lotti, Mai and I were a great team, working well together, listening to each other and being happy to meet up and work on the project even though the creation was not always as easy as the imagination.
Unfortunately we also came to this conclusion when we finished the video and encountered problems with Adobe Flash. why we had to go back to our first plan: putting the video on You Tube to make it an interactive narration. To be honest I am not entirely satisfied with the outcome of the project because I hoped for it to be a great video representing exactly what we imagined it to be. Now I have to admit that imagination and reality is not always easy to combine and it was not possible to do it any other way. We are still happy to have finished the video in time and are not any less sure of the video's message and beauty, it might not be perfect but we are only first year students and willing to learn how to do it better next time. Here is the link to our project, I hope you will still enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEoQzfQq8FA&list=PLYXKqY4hv7ML4eMw1rhYmq74rBxU_erEU

No comments:

Post a Comment