Friday, 26 April 2013
presentation
today, basically about half an hour ago, we had to present how our project is developing and show the first outcomes. Here is the link to our presentation that we did on prezi.com:
http://prezi.com/pes2fgiajkgo/untitled-prezi/?kw=view-pes2fgiajkgo&rc=ref-34597965
We explained how we are moving on with the project, shared some background details about creating everything, showed some of our drawings and finally presented our opening scene to the class to give them a little idea how the final project is going to look like. Here's the little sneak peak in case I made you curious:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_wby-kAASbqRDF6V21yVDJPcUk/edit
We got very good feedback from our tutor and classmates, which made us feel confident about continuing like this. We realised that the three of us really do make a good team and are very proud and happy about our project. It has both a very creative but also good technical side to it and this was only possible with team work and our different skills. I am very glad to have Lotti and Mai as my groupmates and I am confident that we will be happy with the final project. Now all we have to do is keep our time planning in mind and not get distracted or fall behind the plan.
I am looking forward to sharing more scenes with you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment